Player badges are broken in world view (Firefox 59)

• Since I upgraded to Firefox 59 yesterday, the player badges in the world view are rendered incorrectly:

screenshot showing several player badges with parts of the pattern "bleeding" outside the circle

As you can see, parts of the badge pattern "bleed" outside the circle.

This does not happen on other pages such as profile page or account management. It also does not happen in Chrome.

• Then I strongly advise you to notify Mozilla after you made sure it isn't a plug-in etc. on your side...

• Dev Team

Indeed, seems like an issue with Firefox rather than with Screeps. Let's wait and see if they fix it in one of the next minor patches.

• I would report it to Mozilla, but I can't create an isolated test case for it - as the JS code is minified I cannot simply copy the drawing code, and I couldn't find the result in the DOM either (it's probably drawn on a <canvas> or something). And I can't simply link the page because one would need a Screeps account to view it.

Any chance you could create a simple, public page that draws a badge the same way (with the black border), @artch? I would use the LOAN badge service, but the error does not appear there.

• Dev Team

Here you are:

1. This SVG shows correctly.
    2. But if you copy-paste the same SVG contents and display it as a Blob URL, <clipPath> SVG element doesn't work, see this codepen.

• Thanks a lot, @artch!

I simplified the code a bit more and filed bug 1446634.