Private server: can't remove bot

• On a private server: bots.removeUser('MichaelbBot'); gives "Error: no system user"

The bot seems to die, but leaves the room with blank owner (rather than none). Subsequently if a creep goes in the room and checks ownership of the controller I get a crash.

This

• Culture

You may be missing the system user in the database, try running storage.db.users.insert({ username: 'screeps', usernameLower: 'screeps', gcl: 0, cpi: 0, active: false, cpuAvailable: 0, badge: { type: 12, color1: '#999999', color2: '#999999', color3: '#999999', flip: false, param: 26 } }) in the CLI

• Dev Team

It seems your database has not been upgraded to a newer version after the update. What is your server version? How did you install it? If you're using npm, please run npm list and attach the output here. Also, in order to help us debug your issue, please send your db.json file to contact@screeps.com.

• Steam client. Server version 2.10.2. db.json emailed. I am not using npm. I just installed Node.js and ran npm list. It returned `-- (empty)