Passing custom objects through finder functions don't get filtered

• To reproduce:

// Before executing code below: get a creep you own

// Using FIND_* constants
    // Returns nothing (to be exactly, it returns null and says hai twice)
    Game.creeps[Object.keys(Game.creeps)[0]].pos.findClosest(FIND_MY_CREEPS, {filter: function(e) {console.log('hai'); return false;}});

// Using custom objects
    // Returns the creep object and doesn't even say hai!
    Game.creeps[Object.keys(Game.creeps)[0]].pos.findClosest([Game.creeps[Object.keys(Game.creeps)[0]]], {filter: function(e) {console.log('hai'); return false;}});

Also pasted this on http://pastebin.com/vUdkYEPy

• Sounds like documentation issue, with the thought being that the supplied list of objects is already filtered.

On the topic of filtering, is the server-side component capable of array comprehension? Like so:

»Game.creeps[Object.keys(Game.creeps)[0]].pos.findClosest([Game.creeps[Object.keys(Game.creeps)[0]]], {filter: function(e) {console.log('hai'); return false;}});
      « [creep Eva]
      »Game.creeps[Object.keys(Game.creeps)[0]].pos.findClosest([for (creep of Object.keys(Game.creeps)) if (creep !== Object.keys(Game.creeps)[0]) Game.creeps[creep]], {filter: function(e) {console.log('hai'); return false;}});
      «[creep Julia]

• At least I did got in a situation I swapped the FIND_ constant with objects, this can be unwanted behavior.