Unable to send creep into (opened) room owned by another player.

• I decided to send a creep into another player's room, but I have not been able to. I have checked that there is a clear path between the two rooms.

The following code is what works correctly for the room W3S1, which is NOT owned by anyone.

if(creep.memory.roles[role] == 'voyage'){
            voyageCount++;
            var dest = 'W3S1';
            if(creep.room.name != dest){
                console.log(creep.room.findExitTo(dest));
                creep.moveTo(creep.pos.findClosest(creep.room.findExitTo(dest)));
            }
            else{
                creep.moveTo(creep.room.controller);
            }
        }

As soon as I change the destination to W2S1, the code gives the -2 "path not found" error code, despite the fact that there is an open connection between the rooms. The room W2S1 is another player's "starting" room.

• I'm seeing bugs like this as well, though i'm not sure a player has previously lived in the room i'm trying to enter. Tried to move from E2N6 to E2N7, and it reports -2 path not found. My creep was even standing on the top-exit in E2N6 and trying to move upwards, but it did not move into E2N6. Navigating to some other rooms seems to work ok.

• Oops, typo in my comment and no way to edit:

My creep was even standing on the top-exit in E2N6 and trying to move upwards, but it did not move into E2N7.

• Same issue, I destroyed my walls at W4S5 and can send creeps down to W4S6, but they can not return to W4S5. They just move back and forth on the exit squares without anything happening.

• Oh, it started working! I can now send creeps back. Maybe it took a few hours to update....

• Dev Team

We've made some changes. Please check again now.

My creep was even standing on the top-exit in E2N6 and trying to move upwards, but it did not move into E2N7.

E2N7 is not activated in the world yet.

• E2N7 is not activated in the world yet.

Oh, so that's how the greyed out rooms work! I thought the greyed out rooms were only "locked" for selection as a spawn point for new players; I thought i would still be able to colonize them by sending creeps there. Thanks for the info.

• Artem, when will the rest of the world start opening up? I intentionally started near the edge so that I could spread out into the frontier.

• I have a similar issue.
    Destroyed those protective walls in my room and left the room with a creep.
    Leaving the room worked well, but going back to my room, doesn't work.
    Left the room, if it was FIND_EXIT_BOTTOM in the code below, but in next room this it moves to the exit, but does not move to the next room.
    creep.move(TOP); while standing at the exit returns 0, but doesn't do anything.

var exit = FIND_EXIT_TOP;
    creep.moveTo(creep.pos.findClosest(exit));

My room is E5S2 and trying to enter from E5S3.