Simulation Slows Down

• Is it just me or something I'm doing. Whenever I try to test in simulation, it will run fine at 5x speed for a few minutes, then it slows way down. It makes it a bit tedious to try and test. It seems to slow down to < 50% speed. Has anyone run into this and possibly have a fix?

• I've experienced the same thing, no idea on how to fix it. I get a similar problem running it at x2.

• This problem has existed forever. I guess it's a huge memory leak in the browser, since at the same time allocated RAM and CPU usage skyrocket.

• Same issue here!

~16 Sim speed 100% creeps

30% CPU and 500 MB of memory

What is it using all this for?

Running:

Google Chrome Version 47.0.2526.80 

Windows 10 64bit

i7-3610 QM @ 2.30 GHz

6Gb DDR3 ram

• Same here, I have the feeling that from 200% the execution speed is constant. 

I love this game, but that particular thing frustrates me big time 🙂 

Did you guys find any solution?

Thanks in advance!!

• Dev Team

We've deployed some optimizations regarding this. Please report if you still experience this issue.

• Hi,

I still experience this problem. 

At first I thought it was my browser or the cached information so I tried emptying it and using another browser. I rebooted my computer and did a cleaning using AVG Tuneup.

I have also bought the game to have the desktop app. But same problem. I agree that it may be a problem with my computer (some data folder I have forgetten to clean or something) but I can't figure out what it is.

Do you have any leads ?

Thanks in advance

• Dev Team

We've just deployed another update addressing this. Please update your client, and try again. If this problem still persists, try to clear the console using the newly added feature, and tell whether it helps or not.