Simulator Feature Request

• Could the Simulator please be expanded to more than just 1 room? For instance, have a 3x3 area of rooms for a total of 9 rooms.This would make the simulator 100000x better for testing.

• I agree. just add options to add another room and controller and stuff that would be really great

• Culture

At this point I'd prefer they focus their attention on getting the open source server working, which should essentially cover this request.

• I guess I sort of agree. It depends on level of effort. I am really looking forward to an open source server as well, but if that is going to a be a while off and it is not to hard to add additional rooms to the simulator, it would be nice to have while waiting for the server.

• I also saw the recent announcement about work on the open source server and that it would not have the additional stuff they use currently, such as redis. I think it would be nice for those of us who are tech savy to first have the server released with that support and then work towards having it as an option that can be enabled/disabled.