The SUN awakens the undead

• Hi 🙂

I've been a zombie for quite a while, until SUN woke me up from my zombiefied state by killing all of my bases.

And now I'm back, resurrected from undeath, to fight the SUN for fun and glory.

Having no allies makes this fight's outcome quite predictable, but I do have an amazing room to protect: https://screeps.com/a/#!/room/E16S42

I'm happy to receive help, if anyone is interesting in helping my futile campaign, if not by fighting SUN then by supporting me with any goods you can send 🙂

I'm hoping this will keep me entertained for a bit longer, and if people are interested I can try recap the fighting.

Have fun!

• There is now a NAP agreement in place between SUN and r33t4rd. 

• yup. welcome back trep btw.

• Must have missed this thread.

I must offer my personal congratulations to R33t4rd for an amazing recovery. He managed to pry away by grit and sheer will an agreement of coexistence with SUN.

Through our 2 weeks (I think?) conflict, he managed to prove an excellent command of the game's mechanics. He showed himself a worthy adversary to have around so that SUN members can train, learn and evolve into stronger AIs.

I actually would suggest that anyone with a portal near R33t4rd contact him for a match. He will find your weakness.

Kind regards,
    Atavus

• CoPS

Oh! Recap!

I would love to hear more war stories.