army killed by an exploit

• I've killed this guy's base. i think he got salty, so now he moves his base to wherever my army is, when i'm not in controlled area to make it disappear:

https://screeps.com/a/#!/history/E12S43?t=12562510

is there anything i can do to stop this?

• Culture

you can reserve the controller, this way he shouldn't be able to spawn there.

Also, a respawn should not remove all things from the room. I think that should be fixed by the devs.

• I couldn't get the replay to load on my tablet, so I apologize if I'm interpreting the situation incorrectly.

If he's claiming a room when your army gets there, you could try sending a CLAIM creep ahead to place a reservation on the room before your main force gets there?  It would still be possible for him to claim when the CLAIM creep enters the room, but it means you're putting a 650-cost creep into the DMZ instead of a full military wave.

It sounds like your best recourse is going to end up being waiting out his attention span (chain-claiming/respawning isn't overly productive for gaining GCL).  It's a lame tactic but I don't think there's much else I can suggest to handle it.