room.energyAvailable returns null on private server

• Hello, I am facing similar issue as reported a few months ago: room.energyCapacityAvailable returns null due to corrupted spawn store

I am running local server using steam and developing new version of my code there. Frequently I see errors caused by room.energyAvailable being null. Spawn is displayed as having 0/0 energy when this happens, and I use system.resetAllData() to resume testing.

Contrary to issue mentioned above, I do not pass energy structures to spawnCreep call.

Not sure how to reproduce - I guess it might be connected to either pausing / restarting the code and/or editing the code in external editor while server is running, but didn;t pinpoint any specific scenario yet.

• I have the same issue.

I installed screeps yesterday, the scripts are trivial and genuinely don't do anything that isn't covered by the tutorials. I do also edit them in an external editor, but I doubt it's related.

Last night I turned off the private server, then restarted it this morning and all spawns are at 0/0 energy (mine and those that belong to the default bots.)

• I also just recently started to use local private server (v4.2.3) on own PC and can confirm that after server stop and repeated start all spawns (own and for all default bots) are displaying 0/0 energy. No creeps can be produced in this state and only found solution is system.resetAllData() command execution to drop all your progress on private server and start all over until next server restart. Is there any fix scheduled for this issue?

Some details about PC I am running local private server on: OS: Linux Mint 19.3 Node: v12.19.0 (LTS) npx: 6.14.8 RAM: 32GB CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X GPU: GeForce GTX 1650 4GB