Private server crash on 3.0.0-beta.9

• Version 3.0.0-beta.9 What happened: intents stopped being processed in effected room. Cause: The players spawn was surrounded and tried to spawn a creep.

Error processing room W3N8: ReferenceError: gameTim is not defined at module.exports (/home/screeps/.npm/_npx/5218/lib/node_modules/screeps/node_modules/@screeps/engine/dist/processor/intents/spawns/_born-creep.js:114:89) at module.exports (/home/screeps/.npm/_npx/5218/lib/node_modules/screeps/node_modules/@screeps/engine/dist/processor/intents/spawns/tick.js:19:50) <snip>

It seems to be caused by a typo. I believe this line of code relates to spawn stomping so is rarely run.

👏

• Dev Team

Are you sure you use the latest release? screeps@3.0.0-beta.9 includes engine@3.0.0-beta.3, and this issue has been resolved there a month ago. Could you please check does this fix present in your local _born-creep.js?

• I expect the issue is down to versions. npm was reporting beta-9 but I am not convinced that is what we are running. Will investigate on our end.

thanks for your time.