Respawns, Roads and Swamps

• I apparently had my code setup to spend all of my energy on building miners without making sure that I had a way to get the energy back to my spawn. This happened after I had reached control level 4 and had started building roads in my starting room. I respawned into the same room and the roads are still there, which is nice.

However, when my new creeps walk over the road that is on a swamp, the road seems to have no effect on the creep's fatigue.

This may be related, but I noticed earlier today that when I built the road on the swamp, it only took 300 energy, and not 1500 like I had expected. The roads over the swamp are currently showing that they have 1500 max hp, but earlier they were showing a max hp of 300.

• Yesterday, I managed to get back to control level 3 and when I did the roads over swamps immediately had the expected effect on the creep's fatigue. I've since respawned again and the issue has come back up.

The roads decay as if they are being used, and the creeps path-finding seems to expect that the road will function but the roads do not provide a benefit before the controller is upgraded to level 3.