Display indicative message

• When I try to build anything in my room, there is a specific zone where i can't place anything. I think we should be prompted with an error message telling us why we can't build here when this happens (in the same way as when we try to build something in a room we do not own).

In my case, I don't know if this is a bug or not, so I would like to hear for what reasons I could not build something in my room.The area is a square from (23;9) to (31;17), in room E7N4.

• Ok, so after some tests I figured out it was because you can't build spawns nor extensions near a source. The request still stands as it should be indicated somewhere.

• There is a visual indicator - "Place xxx" text in the bottom of the screen turns red.

• Yes nugarin, I know about that indicator. But when you try to build something in a room you don't own, there is a frame that pop and tell you why you can't build here. My request is to put a similar frame telling you that you can't build spawns or extensions near a source. For the moment the message "Place xxx" just turn red, but don't tell why, being confusing. I hope it's clearer now.