Creating multiple construction sites freezes work

• I have a script that loops and tries to make extensions if possible for the level that is allowed, however the increment seems to be changed on the next tick rather than immediately. Im listening for the -14 error on create site in a loop, therefore I am able to make 9 extensions construction sites for level 2 control despite the fact that I should only be able to make 5.
    After the allotted 5 are constructed the creeps started making the 6th (not allowed) and managed to get it to 2990/3000 built, then building froze with no explanation, I presume that this will throw the error -14 on attempt to build, but I would expect that you should not be able to make too many construction sites in the first place, otherwise the building loop will become immensely complex.

• you may have queued up more extensions than your maximum, once your controller levels up they can be completed

• Im aware of the problem, my comment is that you should not be only replying with the "Not allowed" error message only sometimes, if it isnt allowed to be constructed then you should reply "not allowed" when its attempted to be made.