Room.energyAvailable does not count Storage structure

• The Room.energyAvailable property does not take into account the Storage structures store.energy property (Structure.store.energy) nor the Room.energyCapacityAvailable.

• Uh after some discussion on the chat, because of the confusion, it might be better to have a spawn.energyAvailable and room.energyAvailable (spawn has some energy to play with, not all the energy in the room anyway).

• it would make no sense to account for the storage energy, since this energy is not usable to build creeps... it's correct and expected behavior in my eyes.

• It would make no sense to have Room.energyAvailable with 2 spawns, since both spawns can't use energy from each other. Spawns can only call energy available by themselves and extensions.

That's why I request for a separate spawn.energyAvailable and room.energyAvailable properties.

• avdg_, you are mistaken on that behalf. I think it was like this before, but as of now, spawns can use other spawns' energy as well. As a matter of fact, the other spawns' energy gets used before consuming extension energy. That's why there is no need for separate properties (anymore).