Spawn occassionally stalls energy production

• On rare occasion my spawn will stop regenerating energy around 275 energy capacity. This always seems to happen when a bunch of units have stalled around it and are attempting to transfer their full 300 capacity out of it and are failing to do so.

Is there a problem with several transfer requests failing potentially stopping energy production within the spawner?

• In which room does this problem take place? (I wish we could find the rooms a player has by looking up by their name though)

• You and me both. I'm in https://screeps.com/a/#!/room/E5N12 but this happens very rarely. Once every few hours at most. I've recently put some code in to prevent crowding around a drop-off point so hopefully it will be even harder to accomplish.

• Spawn stop generate energy when the total energy in the ROOM get to 300. Are you sure it's not just some leftover in one of the extensions?

• Was making the wrong assumption. Didn't realize it stopped after having energy elsewhere in the room as long as it exceeded 300. Thanks, I corrected the mistake.