The world

• How can I start playing at the WORLD? And what should I do if I haven't got answers to my request&

• I'm sure you will receive an official answer sometime soon, but here is what I know. In order to start playing, you must receive the Early Preview unlock code by email. I assume you did not sponsor the Indiegogo project, so you must complete the application form in order to be selected.

Last week sometime, I sent the staff an email asking about the expected wait time for Early Preview acceptance. The response was that they will decide how many to accept based on server capabilities, and that they may start inviting new people 2 - 3 days after the initial Early Preview launch.

After you submit the application, you must wait to be accepted and receive the activation code to play in the MMO World mode.

• PhiNotPi, Thank you very much for the explanation of the situation. I can wait 2 or 3 days 🙂

• I can't. Plz gib access, I have withdrawals from screeps - lomka.

• Dev Team

From this news post:

Our Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign funders have already been granted access codes and can start playing right away. If you don't have the code yet, don't despair. We watch the situation and server load, and as soon as our infrastructure is ready for more players, we'll start sending out codes to those who have submitted requests. It may happen even in a couple of days.

If you have not submitted for your code, you can always do it here.