Simulator memory leak/management issue?

• Hi,

I'm running simulator survival mode. After about 1000 turns, it gets really slow and I have only 8 creeps spawned.

When I check taskmgr, I see that firefox (I use to run sim) randomly uses 13%CPU (1/8 cores) and it's memory consumption grows for 300MB (in my case from 1Gig to 1.4Gig).

I don't allocate memory except in temporary vars or in creep.memory. This is 1 short string per unit. In any case, summary in "Memory" tab shows that all objects use 1kb memory total.

Pausing script resets browser memory usage to original value, but it grows again once I start script. Seems that temporary memory allocation is about 30-40MB per unit per turn and this seems quite a lot.

I don't have the slowest machine and it runs multiple demanding games. I have this issue on different machines.

Can someone help point a way to improve performance?

Thank you,
    Ardagan.

• As a continuation:
    Left world map open over night. Firefox ate 2Gig more of memory and hanged up in state of "script doesn't respond".

Had to kill firefox.

• I've had similar issues, on multiple machines and browsers. The simulator just doesn't seem to survive running for an extended period. I didn't check memory usage, but it would always get slower and slower over time.

• Dev Team

We've deployed some optimizations regarding this. Please report if you still experience this issue.