Can't go out of the room

• I try to use variations like this:

creep.moveTo(Game.flags.flag_in_other_room)

var exitDir = creep.room.findExitTo(target.roomName);
    var exit = creep.pos.findClosest(exitDir);
    creep.moveTo(exit);

In both examples creeps goes to the wall and started to blink between rooms.

It's seems that creep event not appear in other room because they are doesn't executed on next tick after moveTo

• I have destroyed newbie protection wall and seen that time I can't leave my room, may be this is an issue?

• Confirmed that this code is not working as expected.
    The result is random targets for the creep to move to (sometimes the exit, sometimes a random structures in the room like extensions or spawn).

Thus far I have not found a proper solution.

• I am getting this too, I have tried move(), moveTo() with x and y, target, roomposition, and all of them are super inconsistent when transitioning between rooms, it is really annoying.
    It seems to work better going from right to left than from left to right.

• Also I'm sometimes getting this error randomly from calls to room.findExitTo():

Error: Could not load world map data
        at loadGrid (/opt/engine/dist/game/map.js:22:15)
        at Object.findRoute (/opt/engine/dist/game/map.js:84:9)
        at Object.findExit (/opt/engine/dist/game/map.js:112:24)
        at Room.findExitTo (/opt/engine/dist/game/rooms.js:695:25)
        at Object.module.exports.run (hauler:67:42)

• Dev Team

Please provide more specific details: exact rooms, creep positions, code snippets in a clean branch, and reproducible results.

• I am having this exact problem when trying to move creeps south from E18N11 to E18N10 or from E19N11 to E19N10. I can successfully move creeps between my rooms E18N11 and E19N10 but cannot go south for some reason. The creeps seem to blink between the rooms along the exit as described by the OP. Today the novice area walls were removed from the middle of E18N10/E19N10, not sure if that is relevant. I've tried both moving a creep to a flag in the target room as well as moving them to the exit specifically using the same code the OP posted. Neither worked. 

I have just tried to move laterally out of my room and have encountered the same problem. I am now stuck in my 2 rooms...