Respawn areas not appearing

• I've been waiting for at least 2 weeks for a new respawn zone to appear so that I can play again, but none are showing up. Given that you probably don't want to stop players from respawning, this is probably a bug.

• There are some novice areas around... Are you waiting for a respawn area to appear in a certain area? 
    If not, whats wrong with the novice areas? 

I guess respawn areas will only appear under restricted cicumstances...

• @cyberblast there is a difference between respawn areas and novice areas, players with GCL 4 or higher are not able to respawn in novice areas anymore.
    > Relevant Changelog

• Last time I tried spawning in a novice area, some trash player destroyed me by spawning right where I needed to expand and using no other defense code than activateSafeMode() spammed every tick. I need to respawn in a non-novice area where trash players can't hard counter all attacks for a week, but none are appearing.

• CoPS

> I need to respawn in a non-novice area where trash players can't hard counter all attacks for a week

Instead of waiting for the perfect area, just spawning anywhere and gaining GCL is a better option. Many older players have been wiped multiple times before getting code good enough to survive and hold their position.

You might also want to be careful about thinking someone is "trash" - in a programming game, any strat (well, almost any) that stops someone killing you is good. Consider your early game experiences as a set of lessons instead - it'll be far less frustrating and will serve you well in the later game when you get 5, 10, 15 rooms and respawning is far more annoying! Better to get wrecked by something at GCL 1 where you can learn and recover in a week, than to have to spend months rebuilding later.