mini novice area / prior notices

• I just want to point out that some kind of transparency which areas will change in future would reduce the frustration of existing players.

A couple of days ago the new novice E15S15 sector opened up, which means my power harvesting of E12S9 is reduced by ~50%. K, fine, new players are good.

But I also settled in W19S24 a couple of days ago and now half of my external harvesting rooms are cut off by the wall, with a random looking novice area and there are a lot of not yet opened places for novice areas. Why?

If you want to do random novice areas, fine - But please give us some heads up beforehand.

• In choosing areas for creating a novice area of this type we consider two facts: 

1. The energy harvested for the last 24 hours. If someone uses the room to mine resources on a regular basis, it would hardly be included into the novice area.
    2. Reserved rooms are also excluded. In the nearest future, we’ll make it easy to reserve neighboring rooms without great costs. Do it to mark your territory.

All the rest of the rooms may be converted into novice area at any time since they are considered no one’s. We plan to continue using this tactics to avoid over-expanding the world map as there are pretty much vacant space in inner sectors.

• K, thx for the info.