Why can't I travel past a hostile room

• When I try to travel past a hostile area by moving to a flag, the creeps start moving in the right direction but will not go further once in the hostile room.

Is this intentionally?

Example: want to move from W19S5 (my room) => W19S4 (hostile room) => W19S3 (neutral). Lets say A => B =>C for clarity.

I place a flag in room C to move to. Creeps move from A to the border with B and stay there. It keeps getting ported between A and B.

When I manually move to the border of B with C (where it get ported to room C), the creep continues to the flag in room C.

• Some more details I found out;

The creep does get a _move object with dest, time and room but there is no path provided.

Double check on other paths where there is no enemie room in between (neutral rooms) resulted in succesfull moveTo execution.

• Culture

Are you attacking the enemies in the room with enemies? Usually when something like this happens to me it is because when you enter the new room you're moving into, something in your code triggers such that you don't get a move command when you're on pos.x = 0 or 49, or pos.y = 0 or 49 and the creep just rubberbands between the two rooms. Old room = move to new room. New room = do something so can't move off edge tiles. I usually have code to not do anything in the new room until I'm off the edge tiles. 

• No, it was a completely empty room with only a controller not under my control.

But it miraculously solved itself 1/2 day later. No change in code, no change in circumstances.