Able to use towers below RCL 3?

• RCL just restricts building not using.

• You can't use extension energy when your RCL's degrade can you? Also the Terminal bug was fixed so that you can't pump neutral or degraded structures with energy.

This does feel like an important issue to solve so that players should be forced to defend their controllers against attack.

• I can't think of any reason where I wouldn't want to defend my controller, or is there any?

• @TwoThe it is supposed to restrict use as well. This is evidenced by the fact that say you have 6 towers built at RCL 8 and then your room decays down to RCL 3 where you can only have 1 tower. Now 1 tower will be "active" and 5 towers will be highlighted in red meaning "inactive." If you command all 6 towers to attack/repair/heal something, only the active one will return OK and take the action while the 5 inactive towers will return ERR_RCL_NOT_ENOUGH and fail to take the action. Now if you wait for the room to decay to RCL 2 where you cannot have any towers, and run the same command for all 6 towers to take action, all 6 will return OK and take the action. This is a bug in the engine code that occurs on inactive structures when you are at an RCL that does not allow any of that structure type.