2 links transfer energy to a 3rd link. Both have cooldown.

• Hello,

It might be intended, but i noticed that if links A and B try to transfer their energy to link C, only one of them will success but both A and B will have a cooldown counter.

• Are both of the source links full?

• @jbyoshi mmm in my code, it tells the links to send the energy if they have 770 or more, so there's the chance that at least one of them wasn't completely full. Might be that the reason?

• If you try to transmit energy it will do as much as possible, and it succeeds and triggers the cooldown even if you only send one unit!

If both links transferred some energy it should show the animation for both. If it's only showing one animation but triggering the cooldown for both that would seem like a bug.

• @systemparadox Can't say if both transferred energy or only one, didn't realize tbh. But i'm sure there were 2 animations, so i guess one of them transferred only a tiny amount of energy and that's the reason of the cooldown. I didn't think of it until you and @JBYoshi said what you said and it just looked like an unfair bug to me.

• even if the first link as a full 800, there is an energy tax in addition to the cooldown, so the destination would not receive the full 800. the 2nd one would send as much as possible, causing it to have a cooldown too. it's just part of the mechanics man

• @semperrabbit ohh! so i should make a link transfer queue, or just pray so they don't do it the same tick hehe