Steam client Memory Editor not expanding

• Whenever I attempt to use the Memory manager on the Steam client to view my Memory.flags value it does not open, instead it will infinitely load as displayed below.

I seem to be able to open the object perfectly fine in the web client:

Here is the contents of JSON.stringify(Memory.flags):

{"controller.reserve.m01":{"spawnAssigned":"SpawnOrigin","claim":true,"creepsRequired":{"reserverBoosted":1},"creepsAssigned":{"Josiah":"reserverBoosted"},"reserveStatus":{"time":12218361,"controller":212}},"controller.reserve.m02":{"spawnAssigned":"SpawnOrigin","creepsRequired":{"reserverBoosted":1},"creepsAssigned":{"Camilla":"reserverBoosted"},"reserveStatus":{"time":12218361,"controller":453}},"controller.reserve.m03":{"spawnAssigned":"SpawnOrigin","reserveStatus":{"time":12218361,"controller":4258},"creepsRequired":{"reserver":1},"creepsAssigned":{"Sarah":"reserver"}},"controller.reserve.m04":{"spawnAssigned":"SpawnOrigin","reserveStatus":{"time":12218361,"controller":4018},"creepsRequired":{"reserver":1},"creepsAssigned":{"Adam":"reserverBoosted"}},"mine.energy.d01":{"creepsAssigned":{"Isabelle":"haulerDistant","Riley":"minerDistant"},"creepsRequired":{"haulerDistant":1,"minerDistant":1},"spawnAssigned":"SpawnOrigin"},"mine.energy.d02":{"creepsAssigned":{"Alexander":"haulerDistant","Natalie":"haulerDistant","Colin":"minerDistant"},"creepsRequired":{"minerDistant":1,"haulerDistant":2},"spawnAssigned":"SpawnOrigin"},"mine.energy.d03":{"creepsAssigned":{"Sadie":"haulerDistant","Anthony":"minerDistant"},"creepsRequired":{"minerDistant":1,"haulerDistant":1},"spawnAssigned":"SpawnOrigin","workingMinerName":"Reagan"},"mine.energy.d04":{"creepsAssigned":{"Logan":"minerDistant","Harper":"haulerDistant"},"creepsRequired":{"minerDistant":1,"haulerDistant":1},"spawnAssigned":"SpawnOrigin"},"mine.energy.d05":{"creepsAssigned":{"Carter":"minerDistant","Adeline":"haulerDistant"},"creepsRequired":{"minerDistant":1,"haulerDistant":1},"spawnAssigned":"SpawnOrigin"}}

• Just to add to the initial post. I have the same problem, using Google Chrome. I am able to expand the memory in the main window of the web-game, but if i pop-up the editor in the different window, some memory won't expand anymore.