grunt-screeps Fatal error: Nock: No match for request POST

• I have been trying to push my code to my account using grunt-screeps as described in the documentation and no matter what i try i get errors like

Fatal error: Nock: No match for request POST https://screeps.com/api/user/code

followed by the request body. I have tried so many thing including

• setting my account password and email (I created the account through steam login first)
    • re-installing grunt, grunt-screeps and many other modules
    • npm update -g and npm update.
    • I even tried removing and re-installing both grunt and npm

Note that this is all from a fresh install of Node.js, grunt, etc. I have never used this stuff in the past and have only installed it for the purpose of pushing code to my account. Even though its all brand new i ran update functions anyway. Not sure what to do at this point... is there error logs i am unaware of? Maybe is there a way to print the POST request body so I can try a manual request and see what happens? Am I missing something crucial?

I have not seen any results in simulation mode either, regardless of anything I have tried. Please help.

• Well after going to the screeps slack i got someone to help me. Thanks so much. Turns out the issue was 2 lines on the top of my gruntfile.js that I must have copy-pasted from somewhere. These lines where:

var grunt = require('grunt');
    var screeps = require('grunt-screeps');

After removing them the push worked. Thanks.