Boosted creep bodyparts

• Hey I'm new to the game, I was wondering do boosted body parts stack effects?

I have a player that is attacking me with 10x tough boosted tier 3, 20x ranged attack boosted tier 3, 10x heal boosted tier 3 and 10x move boosted tier 3,

Now I am just up to RCL 6 on my main room and RCL 5 on my second room, and I feel like I can't even scratch this creep,

I'm looking at the stats in the docs saying that the boosted tough part reduces damage by 70%, is that 70% per boosted tough body part or 70% while the creep still have a boosted tough body part?

I'm looking at my two towers attacking at close range would normally do 600 hits of damage per tick and my reasoning is if he gets 70% damage reduction per tough part im looking at 14 hits of damage per tick per tower while he is at least healing 360 hits which means I can't touch him,

Can someone help clarify how much damage I would need to damage this creep? or how the boosts work with regards to multiply boosts of the same type?

I would really appreciate the help, atm I feel like it would be better to use my towers to repair and heal than to attack.

• It's 70% of THAT tough boosted part. That's why the tough parts are always first. This means that fully boosted tough parts have an EFFECTIVE hit points of 330 hit points. There is also a "stacking effect" between tough parts and heal parts, as heal parts heal base hit points. So one tough part requires 330 hits to disable, but only 100 heal to recover fully.

Short story: At level 6, you have 2 towers. That's a total maximum damage of 1200 hits. A T3 (Tier 3, the highest tier.) of boosted attacker needs 4 tough parts (1320 hits for those 4 parts.) and 9 heal parts ( 432 total healing) so it can fully recover all 4 tough parts in all cases.

TL:DR. T3 boosted creeps will steamroll a level 6 room.

😓