Incorrect memory path

• Hey guys could use some help. For some reason all my flags, spawns show incorrect memory path ive tried to reset my memory RawMemory.set('{}'), according to a post ive found, but nothing changed. Creeps are fine though and anything else ive cached in memory aka if i go to memory tab i can see all of the Memory root object and its fine its just wheni select a flag or spawn it has trouble. and no my script doesnt mess with raw memory all the commands i use utilize the Memory object. Does someone know whats going on?

• In the meantime some ppl helped me out on slack and we figured out that the spawns probably have a problem cuz of the reset and they replicated the behaviour (they also got incorrect memory path) when they put a watch on the flag but this was due to the naming scheme i used so ppl dont use '.' as a separator in the name of ur flags cuz it will be considered part of the object as in Memory.flags.Test.Flag instead of Memory.flags["Test.Flag"]. i leave it up to the admins if they consider this helpful to others maybe or to just delete this thread.