Tutorial Training is broken

• Running the Steam client.

• Start up the app
    • Click "Start tutorial" in the bottom-right corner
    • Click "Training"
    • Observe: there is no code.

Branch says "default", but it's empty. If I click "Open local folder" the path that it gives is: "C:\Users\asout\AppData\Local\Screeps\scripts\screeps.com\null" and of course doesn't contain anything. The code browser just shows one module (main) which is empty.

If I click Exit, OK, then close the Simulation Mode, I get a different main menu, this one with just Community servers and Private server, except both lists are empty. Clicking "Private server" seems to wake the system up, and clicking "Screeps" also seems to go somewhere useful and properly initialize the app.

Because, at this point, if I click "Start tutorial" / "Training", the path is gives is now: C:\Users\asout\AppData\Local\Screeps\scripts\screeps.com\tutorial-5 (which is, indeed, the last branch I was playing around with in the tutorial)

So there's a workaround here, and the easiest way to do that is, instead of going to "Start tutorial" from the main page is to Connect to the Official Server, Menu, Simulation, Training - and now my code path is set up properly.