GCL level 2 and don't know how to start a second room...

• So, I get the concept that I make a creep with "claim" part.. and sending him into a new room. But I had some questions as to other things in my adjacent rooms.. question #1 I have a hostile npc room below me and its the only entrance to my room, will my scout get attacked if he tries to pass through it.. and if i destroy those hostiles will they just re spawn back? question #2 the next closest room to me has an old abandoned base of someones, that the room controller now says no owner. can I take this room controller? will I get the old owners base buildings? question #3 so I get the reserving a room.. but to take over a new controller i have to just carry over 200 source to a new controller? thanks for handling my noob questions

• hostile NPC guards only attack creeps within a certain range. I think it was like 5 or something. When claiming someones old room you can use anything that isnt owned by them so roads, walls and stuff like that but extensions, ramparts and spawns must be destroyed and replaced by your own.

• ok, also.. if he's no longer there, but he has a full resource bin, am I able to take from it before taking control of the room?

• Yes you can withdraw from enemy structures too, so long as they are not protected by a rampart