API returns wrong CPU usage

  • Hello,

    I noticed today that the game is showing abnormal CPU usage on my account:
    (I tried to disable browser plugins just in case and they are not the problem)

    I checked my bucket and it is still full:


    Thus, I am actually not using that much CPU. I think that the game is reported incorrect CPUusage.

    I see the same bug with my grafana dashboard, so I guess that it is related to the API:

    According to these stats, the problem already occured for 1h30 at 23:30 yesterday (UTC+1) and started again today at 20:00 (UTC+1).

    No idea where it could come from though.