Memory does not work

• Suddenly my game started to get errors I didn´t have before. When I checked the Memory tab, everything was blank; despite the fact that i had creeps, Memory had 0 creeps stored, and everything was 'undefined'. I even commented all my code and just left a simple createCreep to see what was going on and still, even though the creep was created, it appeared nowhere in my Memory. I can't do anything anymore; does anyone know what to do?

• Same issue here, even with a blank script, when I set something in memory via the console it disappears almost immediately and the memory is reset to { }.

• Memory Object not Persistent

Does anyone know why the Memory object wouldn't persist?

Notes:

1. In Tutorial Mode, right at the Build Road step.
    2. main is completely commented out.
    3. First attempt to play tutorial advanced to the point where the road was actually being built.
    4. Due to server email spam, that I had not spawned in the "World", I exited tutorial mode, entered game mode and created a spawn1.
    5. Returned to Tutorial mode, and cannot advance past this Build Road step.
    6. Memory state completely vanishes.

Here is the Console log:

> Game.creeps.Worker1.memory.role = "harvester"; console.log(Game.creeps.Worker1.memory.role); console.log(JSON.stringify(Memory.creeps));
    < [1:09:47 AM] harvester
    < [1:09:47 AM] {"Worker1":{"role":"harvester"}}
    < harvester
    > Game.creeps.Builder1.memory.role = "builder"; console.log(Game.creeps.Builder1.memory.role); console.log(JSON.stringify(Memory.creeps));
    < [1:09:48 AM] builder
    < [1:09:48 AM] {"Builder1":{"role":"builder"}}
    < builder
    > console.log(JSON.stringify(Memory));
    < [1:09:52 AM] {}
    < undefined