Construction sites

• Nowadays, construction sites are never treated as walkable. You can place a construction site on a creep (and the creep can still build it, though it won't have an animation), but I can't seem to get creeps to move onto / through a construction site. You can use things like {ignore : creep.room.find(FIND_CONSTRUCTION_SITES)} and creep.move(TOP), but none of these work!

• If true, this is awesome! I went through all manner of contortions to try to keep everyone off construction sites while they were being built. I guess I assumed you can't build if there's someone standing there, maybe I never really tested that...doh! Anyway, either allowing building on top of a creep or preventing a creep from being there both seem better than what I thought was happening before.

• I'm not sure, there's been quite a few changes recently. Construction sites seem to be treated as walls, so my creeps have to go the long way around now 😛

As far as I know, it was possible to "build on top of a creep", but not anymore. To keep creeps off of construction sites, wouldn't creep.moveTo(target, {avoid : creep.room.find(FIND_CONSTRUCTION_SITES)}); work?

• Oh, nice. It seems to be resolved; creeps can move on construction sites, you can still build on top of them, and a creep can't build if it's on a site, either. Awesome!