Twitter promo frequency

• Will we be able to use twitter promo once a month or just every 30 days so we could still play during 31-day months?

Thanks

• Twitter promo earns you a number of CPU credits. Not a number of days playing. Well technically it earns you NOTHING since they dont seem to actually be activating the feature. But its the complexity of your scripts that determine the rate you will consume the CPU credits you earn from whatever means (buying or promotions)

• @Seronis I actually ment that if you were given those 600 credits once per MONTH you couldn't make it for more than 30 days since the minimum cpu limit is 20, which is a trouble if a month exceeds 30 days.

• Gotcha. I forgot about minimum CPU limit. Which wouldnt be an issue if the limit was a voluntary max and we were charged our actual usage.

• Which wouldnt be an issue if the limit was a voluntary max and we were charged our actual usage.

Yeah, it wouldn't. Wish this was the case. Also, I sent a support ticket in 3 days ago or so, and they said the Twitter promo would be ready "in the coming days".

• Well, there is vitually an infinite amount of days to come)