Announcing the Collaborative Coder Coalition

• On behalf of the Collaborative Coding Coalition (CCC), former members of the Open Collaboration Society (OCS), I would like to make the following announcments:

I. OCS Closure

On May 27th at 20:30 UTC+2 cyberblast stated to the other OCS representatives:

"At this current point, I don't see any chances to go on with this project as it has was intended. There is not sufficient confidence left to run this organization. I am rejecting repositories now."

This was a decision undertaken without the consultation of our representatives or members.

OCS as it existed from February to May 2017 has been dismantled and the public issues text and comments lost. The OCS representatives as of May 20th have organized a project reboot.

II. Project Reboot

Out of the ashes of the OCS arises a new organization: the CCC. Members of the CCC are moving forward with the project they started under the OCS. This group strives to provide a tool for learning how to program for Screeps and a very basic user-experience for exploring the world of Screeps.

The public BSD licensed portion of the codebase is now available at: https://gitlab.com/ScreepsCCC/public

This is the functional equivalent of OCS 0.7.0 with the inclusion of critical gameplay fixes.

We have taken this opportunity to re-evaluate our political structure. Two C3 affiliated nation-state alliances have formed: C3N and C3E. The relationship of these alliances, the precise political organization, and the members' and alliances' duties to the C3 Parent Organization has yet to be determined.

EDIT: Remove trailing space from link

• I'm not interested in arguing about this interpretation, only want to note that OCS officially exists since Sept. 10th 2016, founded on github, not the date mentioned above. 
    But never mind...