CPU usage (measured from start of code) jumping?

• Sometimes it's 0.2, a lot of the times it's around 3 ish, sometimes it jumps up to 6, 9 , 12 or 15

http://puu.sh/lhpAr/59ff5bd50b.png

I'm just wondering is this normal, and what might be the cause? Two suspects that could be taking up the time are the exports, and memory loading (but I'm only using 90kb).

• I checked and it turns out part of it was the memory parsing, I'm getting mostly 2-3 cpu, with infrequent jumps to 10 or 15 cpu. Still not sure why it jumps though.

• Unforchantely this is completely normal in my experience. Nothing you can do about it. There is a comfort in that you have a limit of 500 that is being used up if you go over in these instances and as long as on average you don't go over your cpu amount you should be fine.

That said, this occurrence is fairly infrequent and shouldn't come up more then a few times a minute. I'm not sure if cutting down on the amount of imports does anything.

• Cool, it seems to have gone away mostly. I measured the start CPU average overnight at it's around 3.5 CPU, very reasonable.