direct links to room replays in notifications

• For notifications like 'Your creep Creep in room Room is under attack!' and other ones that have exact room and time location, it would be helpful to have link to exact tick in room replay because if something unexpected happens you go to replay and see what was that anyway. At some point replay will expire, but from my experience it does not matter since most of the times i read notification at least once a day.

• I'd settle for just having the tick number in the notification email.

• I would like that feature too - either the room replay link or the tick number. Often, I get a "your creep is under attack" notification and watch an hour of (sped up) replay, but cannot see any of my creeps being in that room. I suspect finding the exact time is made harder by having set a notification interval, but anyway there is some lag so you cannot trust the mail timestamp to be exact.

• Including the tick number in the notes would result in spamming your email account, since the notes could not be stacked anymore.

A better solution would be if meta information of certain events in this room was saved separately and displayed on the history scrollbar with a color scale, e.g. gray for no special events that tick and red for an attack occurred. This way notes in which room the attack happened would be sufficient to email, because its easy then to find it in the history.