Error in Storage since build 29

• I just rebuilt my dedicated server using scripts here and now get error in storage.log

Loading mods in 'mods'
    Starting storage server
    Storage listening on 21027
    [127.0.0.1:43513] Incoming connection
    [127.0.0.1:43514] Incoming connection
    [127.0.0.1:43515] Incoming connection
    [127.0.0.1:43516] Incoming connection
    [127.0.0.1:43517] Incoming connection
    [127.0.0.1:43518] Incoming connection
    TypeError: Cannot read property 'get' of null
        at dbEnvGet (/home/screeps/screeps/server/modules/storage/lib/db.js:298:47)
        at Proto.apply (/home/screeps/screeps/server/modules/storage/node_modules/dnode-protocol/index.js:123:13)
        at Proto.handle (/home/screeps/screeps/server/modules/storage/node_modules/dnode-protocol/index.js:99:19)
        at D.dnode.handle (/home/screeps/screeps/server/modules/storage/node_modules/dnode/lib/dnode.js:140:21)
        at D.dnode.write (/home/screeps/screeps/server/modules/storage/node_modules/dnode/lib/dnode.js:106:22)
        at Socket.ondata (_stream_readable.js:555:20)
        at emitOne (events.js:96:13)
        at Socket.emit (events.js:188:7)
        at readableAddChunk (_stream_readable.js:176:18)
        at Socket.Readable.push (_stream_readable.js:134:10)
    /home/screeps/screeps/server/modules/storage/lib/db.js:50
        var values = env.get(1);
                        ^

TypeError: Cannot read property 'get' of null
        at Timeout.envCleanExpired [as _onTimeout] (/home/screeps/screeps/server/modules/storage/lib/db.js:50:21)
        at ontimeout (timers.js:365:14)
        at tryOnTimeout (timers.js:237:5)
        at Timer.listOnTimeout (timers.js:207:5)

• Dev Team

It seems your db.json is corrupted, it doesn’t contain the mandatory env collection. Try to replace this file with the original version in modules/storage/db.original.json.

• The same on Build 30

• Oh, didn't notice comment. I tried but copied something wrong, so I will nuke the folder and start over, but that's for later.

• Nuked folder, redownloaded screeps and everything works now.

• Thx for the info, Artem. I was stuck with an empty db.json, and replacing it with the File from `server\node_modules\@screeps\storage\db.original.json` (using Steam) enabled me to start the server again without having to completely reinstall the game.