Expose some property on strongholds (invader cores) related to spawning

• Ideally, I would like a full .spawning object attached to the invader core (so that i could see what is spawning and when it is about to pop out). Currently, on high level strongholds, if a fully boosted mele creep pop out and my quads are within range 2 and in the unfortunate direction it decides to spawn to... its basically a dice roll if my emergency heal hits the right target or else i lose a creep. Only solution I can think of atm is just not to walk within range 2 of a core... which is unpleasant. Also, very sorry if there is some property that I missed that pertains to this. Other options I could think of that may be easier: (just a ticksToSpawn, a power property related to spawning, or even just a .spawning flag would be usable)

• @sneaky_polar_bear

its basically a dice roll if my emergency heal hits the right target or else i lose a creep. Well, you could go with a bigger creep.party, if you loose a creep, there's another to back it up.

But as to the actual property request, I like it. Had the same thought||idea myself, the Doc has some other objects aswell which could have more describing properties. Firstly I would've thought PowerCreep, but game flow is based on ticks(a property showing exact time left).

Since this thread, quote myself:

@detox said in Game.market updates please:

Also I think the 100 transaction limit for Game.market.incomingTransactions/Game.market.outgoingTransactions is too short, would be great to get full or at least way more history.

Recently thought the Game.market transaction objects should exclude self-sent transactions (from an own room to an own room), or have another object(s) containing only transactions made to other players. At the moment I think Screeps is too SvS oriented.

Nice thread. 👏