Scaling of HP and CARRY

• Culture

I'd like to change my hero's sizing based on my needs (HP vs CARRY).
    I'd suggest a FIXED distribution of points on spawn, which gets applied per level.

Example:
    Base power creep always has 1000 HP and 100 CARRY.
    During the creation process you get to distribute 2000 points.
    These points are set in stone at spawn.
    1 point = 1 HP
    10 points = 1 CARRY

If you choose to put 2000 points into HP and 0 in CARRY the PowerCreep will, on level up, gain 2000 HP and 0 CARRY.
    If you choose to put 1000 points into HP and 1000 in CARRY the PowerCreep will, on level up, gain 1000 HP and 100 CARRY.
    If you choose to put 0 points into HP and 2000 into CARRY the PowerCreep will, on level up, gain 0 HP and 200 CARRY.

A level 24 "max hitpoint" PowerCreep can have a maximum of 47000 HP and will have 100 CARRY (1000 base HP + 23 * 2000 HP)
    A level 24 "max CARRY" PowerCreep can have a maximum of 4700 CARRY and will have 1000 HP (100 base CARRY + 23 * 200 CARRY).

This way you can keep em quite balanced based on needs, or role it has to fulfill

• Culture

It should be pointed out that HARVEST_ENERGY and HARVEST_MINERAL powers both have the potential to harvest more than the amount of carry the power creep has, essentially requiring a container as well to make sure nothing is lost.

They should have the potential to get more carry if that is the purpose the player wants for those power creeps.