Cannot cancel orders on a shard you no longer occupy

• I have orders on shard0 from a long time ago but I am unable to cancel them (get -10 error) as I have long since moved shards and have no presence on shard0.

• Here's an idea:

• Go to the shard selection screen.
    • Take 1 CPU off your current shard and add it to another shard.
    • Save your changes.
    • Go to any room on the old shard.
    • EDIT: You also need to send a creep back to the shard via inter-shard portals to activate your code on that shard.
    • If you're viewing any room on your original shard, you should be able to cancel the order through the console there.
    • Wait 12 hours, then reset your CPU to what it was originally.

• @jbyoshi said in Cannot cancel orders on a shard you no longer occupy:

Here's an idea:

• Go to the shard selection screen.
    • Take 1 CPU off your current shard and add it to another shard.
    • Save your changes.
    • Go to any room on the old shard.
    • If you're viewing any room on your original shard, you should be able to cancel the order through the console there.
    • Wait 12 hours, then reset your CPU to what it was originally.

might work, but I should be able to cancel an order via it's ID regardless imo

• Dev Team

@shibdib That's not technically possible, what @JBYoshi suggested is the right way to cancel your outdated orders.

• I have some of those too, I'll try that to get rid of them.

And yeah, it makes sense that you can't delete them from id, as it's a completely different database then the one you're using on your shard. There could be duplicate id's.

☝

• Hello,

I tried to cancel some old orders in shard0. Following the instructions above. It does not work. Im on shard 3 with no active subscription. Could this be an issue. Anyone tested this? Greetings

• What step doesn't work?

• @utiuti What instruction you try to following? To cancel orders on shard you MUST to have creeps or active room on this shard. But you can't have creeps on shard because portals is still closed.

• @flyasd1 THX. I mean the instructions in this Thread. But I didn't know that you need to have an active room/creep in this shard. The instructions say: "If you're viewing any room on your original shard, you should be able to cancel the order through the console there." And of course this doesn't work. The console command for canceling orders just doesn't give me any feedback. So no log entries after calling it. So, this means I just can not cancel my orders ATM? ☹

• I guess so. I edited my instructions to add that.