Structure.notifyWhenAttacked getter

• Apparently we only have the setter function for this option on the structures, but no way to actually check if the option is checked or unchecked on the structure.

Can we get isNotifyWhenAttacked? Pretty please?

• And while we're here, can we have an option to disable these automated notifications entirely? If I'm being attacked I can track it myself.

☝

• Dev Team

Actually, now when room event log is a thing, we can even consider deprecating this auto attack notification at all, players are now able to implement the same logic in user code.

• @artch said in Structure.notifyWhenAttacked getter:

Actually, now when room event log is a thing, we can even consider deprecating this auto attack notification at all, players are now able to implement the same logic in user code.

Not sure how I feel about that. On one hand, less unnecessary spam is good. On the other hand, we're you're throwing away a feature that may be of benefit to new players out the window.

• I agree with Orlet on that.

Maybe just give us more options on which notifications we want to receive per mail, as right now it is more or less all or nothing. So my idea would be to just add more categories which we could then toggle separately - right now the following categories come to my mind:

• Errors
    • Being attacked
    • Controller up-/downgrades
    • Game.notify calls

• @artch looking through all Events logs where own Creeps/builings are /Filter for rooms with enemy creeps will cost a lot of parsing CPU.